If your SASSA Appeal for r350 Declined, then don’t worry. We are here to help you get out of this issue. All the applicants who have applied for SASSA Social Relief of Distress r350 and their applications rejected, keep patience. There are several potential mistakes possible while filling out the application form. So, to avoid all these errors while submitting an appeal, you are advised to read this post. There is also a possibility that you are not making any mistake but due to some other reasons, these issues are occurring. So, scroll down to get the complete details.
SASSA Appeal for r350 Declined
Many beneficiaries have successfully navigated the “SASSA Appeal for r350 Declined” process to get their applications reconsidered. Most of the applicants forget to check and understand the eligibility criteria. They are making a huge mistake while filling out the form without acknowledging whether they are meeting the requirements or not. The recommendation would therefore be to check the criteria first, and then proceed accordingly.
Reasons for Grant Decline:
Financial experts have been offering advice on the implications and alternatives for those affected by the SASSA Appeal for r350 Declined notice. There are several reasons why your application is rejected by the officials. They are listed below:
- If you have written age less than 18 years or more than 59 years.
- Your bank account is showing more than R624 income every month.
- If your proof of income is not valid.
- Documents are incomplete.
- Program capacity is full.
- Mistakenly declined by the staff.
You may also take help from the given image to understand it completely.
SASSA Appeal Online Submission Days:
If your appeal is declined, then you have the option to appeal. For this, you must appeal within 30 days. This appeal can be reported for a maximum of upto 90 days. After this, your application will be permanently rejected. Also, check Foster Care Grant.
Steps to Appeal a Declined Application
If you have applied for it via the electronic platform of SASSA SRD and you get a notification of declination but you think you are eligible for it and your application is rejected due to some other reason, then follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- First you need to check the application again. Review the information you provided is correct.
- Look for the reason your application was rejected. If there is any issue with the data you provide, then update your data on the SASSA SRD website.
- CLICK HERE to proceed to the Appeal website.
- Here you have to enter your ID number and the phone number you used to apply. Click the “Send Pin” button.
- Through this, you can re-appeal for the r350 program.
- After that you can follow sassa status check.
Potential Mistakes to Avoid in Applications
While you are filling the application, you are advised to avoid the following things.
- Only apply if you are meeting all the requirements.
- Enter the bank account you use and is your primary account.
- Provide your active phone number.
- All the personal details you are providing should be correct.
- Repeatedly check the status of your application.
- If you have any questions or any problems related Sasaa you can call Sassa Contact Number for R350.
Social Relief of Distress is a program for those who have no income source or asylum seekers. Eligible persons will receive R350 monthly under this program. So, you are advised to only apply if you are eligible for this program. In conclusion, that’s all about the SASSA Appeal for R350 Declined. Hopefully, you are confident with this post and you have the complete details to apply for the appeal.